Child Nutrition » Child Nutrition

Child Nutrition

what's on the menu?
pay lunch accounts
Pay on lunch accounts:
1) Make payments online via the Parent Portal:
-Login to Parent Portal (please hyperlink to Wengage) 
-Click on “Guardian Portal”
-View lunch balance and click “Make Payment”
-Enter payment dollar amount, then click “Make Payment”
-Enter credit card and billing info, then click “Process"
2) Send a check with your child to give to their teacher.
3) Drop off payment in the school office or in PHS room 105.
apply for free and reduced lunch
The eligibility scale to receive free or reduced lunches, as determined by the USDA, is based on household size and income. Many families qualify for the free and reduced meal program. Applications can be completed online through the Parent Portal on the school website.
Paper application copies can be obtained from each school site secretary or the Child Nutrition office, located in Perry High School, room 105. Parents or guardians must complete the application every new school year. 
All applications completed for free and reduced meals directly help our school receive state aid funding, which ties into every district program and department, including instruction, athletics, technology, and other programs that benefit our students.  
While many families qualify for free or reduced school meals, there are still several families who don’t meet the eligibility and struggle to pay student meal balances. School meals are a great deal, but the cost can really add up!
The Perry Public Schools Child Nutrition Department is offering an opportunity for individuals and organizations interested in helping students in need cover unpaid school lunch balances. Patrons can donate funds to anonymously help students struggling with food insecurity. Whether it is a one-time donation or if patrons decide to give monthly, a donation of any size helps make a difference!
• $52.50 covers two weeks of meals for one student
• $105 covers one month of meals for one student
(Full pay breakfast and lunch for one student is $5.25 per day)
Please make checks payable to "Perry Public Schools" and mail to the following address, or drop it off at Perry High School.
Perry Public Schools
Child Nutrition Department
900 Fir Street, Room 105
Perry, OK 73077
For more information, please contact Dr. Andrea Rains at 580-336-3203 or email [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
No, meals may not all be served and/or claimed as free in SY 2022-23. Free/reduced meal applications must be collected. Schools cannot require a parent to complete a meal application, nor can they withhold schedules or grades for not completing a form. The economically disadvantaged form does not take the place of a free/reduced meal application, nor does it approve a child for free/reduced meals.

In SY 2022-23, school districts are required to follow meal patterns outlined in the National School Lunch/Breakfast program.

USDA has not issued any blanket waivers for SY 2022-23 but is allowing states to apply for certain state-level waivers. OSDE's Office of Child Nutrition has applied for and been approved for several state waivers tied specifically to COVID for SY 2022-23. These waivers must be applied for when and/or if a COVID resurgence occurs.

No, states cannot request waivers for these specific items. Only Congress can approve this type of flexibility.

View the breakfast/lunch menus online at:
• Lower & Upper Elementary students receive hot breakfast and lunch served in the lower gym/cafeteria.
• JH students receive hot breakfast and lunch served in the JH cafeteria.
• HS students receive a grab & go style breakfast and lunch in the HS lobby.
8th - 12th grade students and staff can order their lunch ahead and select options online! Order by 8:45 a.m. for the current day and after 1:30 p.m. for the following day’s lunch. 
Curious how to pay for your child’s lunch account? Here’s how:
1) Make payments online via the Parent Portal.
2) Send a check with your child to give to their teacher.
3) Drop off payment in the school office or in PHS room 105.
The deadline for the current school year is Sept. 30, however we will accept free and reduced meal applications at any point in the school year if your household income status changes. Please submit an application if you think you might be eligible. 
Find the application on the Parent Portal or print it here:
Oklahoma State Department of Education has partnered with Hunger Free Oklahoma

New P-EBT resources: 

We would like to share updated resources related to the Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) program. Visit Hunger Free Oklahoma's Schools Ending Hunger webpage . Resources on the webpage to highlight include:  

Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s
TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
For any questions regarding
child nutrition or to pay on your meal account,
please contact:
Child Nutrition Director
Lunchroom Application: