What’s for lunch?
View the breakfast/lunch menus online at: www.perry.k12.ok.us/apps/
Where do students go for meals?
• Lower & Upper Elementary students receive hot breakfast and lunch served in the lower gym/cafeteria.
• JH students receive hot breakfast and lunch served in the JH cafeteria.
• HS students receive a grab & go style breakfast and lunch in the HS lobby.
Order ahead lunch:
HS students and JH/HS staff can order their lunch ahead and select options online! Order by 8:45 a.m. for the current day and after 1:30 p.m. for the following day’s lunch.
ORDER AHEAD LUNCH: lunchroomzoom.com/schools/
Pay on lunch accounts:
Curious how to pay for your child’s lunch account? Here’s how:
1) Make payments online via the Parent Portal.
2) Send a check with your child to give to their teacher.
3) Drop off payment in the school office or in PHS room 105.
Free and reduced meal applications:
Lastly, don’t forget to submit a free and reduced meal application by Sept. 1st and be entered into a drawing for $100 Homeland gift cards! Find the application on the Parent Portal or print it here: https://bit.ly/3KbsSRB
Need more info?
Contact Dr. Rains in the Child Nutrition Department.
PHS Room 105